Is something to hold onto

Is something to hold onto
All I want.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Something Vague.


I have found that everything that is said and that is done has underlying meaning; whether intentional or not. From what I have seen, the majority of this goes unnoticed.
Honestly. Every little thing that anyone does seems to scream "NOTICE ME."

Or maybe that's just me.



When I lay awake at night there seems to be just one question shooting around in my head.
"Are you thinking of me too?"

It's a little exciting.


But mostly just scary.



I'm excited for what might come for us.

But I'm horrified that it might end before anything does happen.



God damn.
I feel like I can be so boring sometimes.

I just want to rush in and be romantic and sweep you off your feet.

But something holds me back.

I don't know if you're ready.

I don't know if I'm ready.

But fuck it,
I just want to scream,


No comments:

Post a Comment